I believe that people who go to work every day, people who pay their taxes, people who take responsibility for themselves and their families and therefore collectively take responsibility for our society are the backbone of our country.
I speak about the value employees bring to their work and help build their confidence by giving them a fresh perspective on what they do. This supports them when dealing with change and inspires them to take responsibility, develop themselves and the people around them.
My promise to you
- I will work with you from your first e mail or phone call to the final round of applause to create an inspirational speech tailored to the needs of your audience
- Your event will benefit from my ability, confidence, expertise and experience
Why choose me as your motivational speaker?
I do three things exceptionally well. I Guarantee to
- Take the time to understand your objectives and work with you prior to your event to ensure a speech that is inspirational, humorous, relevant and fresh
- Empathise and build rapport with your delegates. I have worked as a Director in a number of businesses and as a Manager/Team Leader operating in Private and Public sector environments. I have sat where your delegates sit, and felt the pressures of a busy demanding role and the need to take my team forward
- Remember that fun matters. Fun is a key component of Emotional Health. Emotional Health is what gives us the strength to deal with all the stuff life throws at us. People retain key messages better when they are delivered with a twinkle in the eye and laughter in the room
Who are my motivational speeches for?
I have had a lot of success with two groups:
- Team Leaders and Managers at all levels working in the Public and Private sectors
- Sales Teams operating in a busy B2B commercial environment
When is a motivational speaker most effective?
As part of a structured approach to team building/development. A good idea is to use a motivational speaker at one of a regular series of events. For example you might have a motivational speaker at one event in three or involve a motivational speaker in tandem with more formal training. It is also a good idea to draw motivational speakers from a variety of backgrounds. Above all it is vital to have a motivational speaker that your delegates can relate to
You can benefit from my long track record as a Director, Manager and Team Leader. My experience ranges from leading teams that have negotiated national agreements with PLCs such as Wyevale Garden Centres, Travis Perkins and Jewson’s through to working closely with the Health and Safety Executive, Portsmouth City Council, Leeds City Council, and famous sporting venues such as Carnoustie, Wentworth and the Amsterdam Arena.
Plus projects involving Sir Cliff Richard, David Beckham and Buckingham Palace
Your Managers and Team Leaders are vital to your organisation. You need to work with someone with the experience and expertise to ensure that your reputation for delivering excellence in supporting them is enhanced. My Experience includes Master of Ceremonies and Motivational Speaking (or a combination of the two). I have extensive experience of:
- Team Leader Events
- Company Awards
- Conferences and Seminars
- Keynote Addresses
- Product Launches and Exhibitions
- Sales Meetings
My direct dial number is 07917 290931 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org